food: a papermation food: a papermation

Dude, this was totally sick...and I loved it!!! nice job!

Horsenwelles responds:

well thank you! =D i worked hard on it

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

Didn't like it at all

The animation is good, but I can't find the funny part of your cartoon. It was just a little dog hating adventure time. I'm a fan of the show, but this is not the reason why I dislike this; your character just makes a weird review, with no clear points, and just saying that the show sucks because it's different. Serioulsy, there's no hating here, I just say that Adventure Time is a lot funnier than this animation.

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

I reviewed this on youtube, your DA and then here

Your humor sence when you animate is sick, weird, and very experimental, and that's what I really enjoy about your cartoons, skaijo, and your friend TW is f*cking crazy, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have a script, he just says whatever he wants. He's great creating random gross phrases. Keep doing weird cartoons with your friend, skaijo!

TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

Okay

The character design is excelent, and even I'm going to do a fanart of this, but sincerely, the animation still needs some work, it isn't enough fluid to know what is happening.

Nyan Cat with homer Nyan Cat with homer

Well...

The effects were awesome, but the concept was just a bit weird and kinda stupid. That would be awesome if at least it was funny, but nope, sorry.

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Derpy Hooves cameo

Awesomely done, bronies.

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

Well done

A very interesting plot, not every ending has to be happy to be awesome.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

LOL

poop jokes never get old.

LL-RockBattle:Wine VS MP3 LL-RockBattle:Wine VS MP3

Kappa Mikey?

LOL this is a pretty good animation and reminded me that tv show...

Super Palo Super Palo

Wow

Excelente animacion, en especial con el humo, quedó sorprendente ese detalle. Me gustó la musica de calcetin con rombos man jajaja.